Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I hide, therefore I am


Mew family was panicked. They couldn't find me! I heard them go outside, I heard them go in the garage...and they even opened closet doors. If only they'da looked in the bankies on the bed! Here I am...in the dark covers!! But I have my one eye slightly opened watching you! Aren't I clever?!!

But now that y'all found me, it's no fun any more!---I'll go see what Winston's up to and bug him a bit, then go see what fancy feast you have for me...of course, then I'll be tired again with all the activity and I'll need rest.

"Let's see...where is a dark hidey hole around here to hide in and see how soon I can make 'em panick again!" ROFMMAO (rolling on floor meowing my ass off)

2 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

Oh, gosh...Rafe did that once.
I couldn't find him for hours and was sure he had gotten out somehow. Suddenly he showed up out of no where like he had never been missing....bad kitty!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Tahoe N Winston said...

I know!!! And they look at you like you're stupid or sumpin'!!! hehehehehe, I actually think they giggle behind our backs sometimes.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home